Find Your Google Business Profile
- Go to www.google.com/business
- Sign in using your Gmail account associated with your business.
- After signing in you will be brought to the Google Business Profile Manager dashboard.
- Click on the link for your business profile.
- You will be brought back to Google and can now see “Your business on Google.”
- Under Your business on Google, there are a few rows of buttons such as Edit profile, Add photo, Edit services, etc., that you can click on to make changes or collect information.
How to Add Someone as a Manager or Owner
- Go to the right of “Your business on Google” and click the 3 vertical dots.
- Then click business Profile Settings
- Then click Managers
- Click Add
- Leave Manager selected unless you want to make them an owner (do at your own risk)
- Enter their email address or group number and click invite to send them an access email
- They must open the email and accept to have access to your Google business profile
How to Easily Get Google Reviews
- Look under “Your business on Google”
- To get the link that allows you to ask for google reviews look for the button titled “Ask for reviews” and click it.
- Copy the Link and save it in a word document
- Use a free QR code generator to easily share your google review link
QUESTIONS? CALL US!